Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Bit of Holiday Spirit {for free!}

A little late on creating your personalized Christmas cards and still want to send your loved ones a little something in the mail?  I literally shrieked a bit when I saw how cute these were...


It's a little self mailer just big enough to staple two bags of peppermint tea along with a personal note.  Just seal and stick in the mail.  If I wasn't so behind on my wedding thank-you's I would totally be doing this.

Throwing a holiday party?  Download the sweetest invitations here.  And if you're sending them the old fashioned way . . . matching postage labels here.


And.  While we're on the topic of partying.  Be the perfect party guest and bring along a homemade mixer for a Pomegranate Cosmo, or Apricot Ginger Fizz, along with matching labels {here}.  The super cute bottles can be found at Ikea.


Then, finally.  Christmas gift tags here, here, here, and here.

No comments: