Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 5, 2010 - A Bridal Shower

June 5 was a day to remember.  My maid-of-honor.  My best friend.  My go-to-for-everything.  Amazing sister.  Val.  Hosted the most amazing bridal shower for me on Saturday.


Everyone started with a drink in hand.  Coffee or bellini (pureed fruit + champagne), take your pick.  I chose both.  Polished it off, and refilled, thank-you-very-much.

We chatted and laughed, mulled over wedding plans, diamond rings, flowers, and invitations.  We celebrated.  We caught up with old friends, and family-to-be.



Move on to the kitchen and you would have seen a table full of girly food.  French toast skewers, yogurt parfaits, quiche, blueberry muffins, oh my.....SO good.


I took five minutes to myself to enjoy all the details Val placed throughout the house.  Jars upon jars full of peonies.  Chalk-boards with love messages hidden all throughout the house.

There is nothing better than girly, is there?



Days like these always seem to go by too fast.  Mom, sisters, friends, and family, thank you so much for celebrating with me on Saturday.  You mean the world to me!




XOXO,
Linz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! Congrats, looks like you had a great time and you look beautiful! of course!