Friday, June 25, 2010

Fabric Flowers

My amazing Mom and her lovely friends joined together this morning for brunch, drinks (I'm assuming) and craft time.


This sweet group of gals have been making fabric flowers for the wedding.  Can I just say that they are saints?  I have never met them and this is how they spend their Friday!  Amazing, I know.


I called this morning to thank them and heard a roar of southern accents.  I can't wait to meet them!


By the looks of that table I think they could start a business!


For the wedding we are tying several down the aisle and hanging them from the pergola over the dance floor.  They have the perfect vintage touch and I can't wait to see them all in person!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, i love that idea. basically, i love all your ideas. lol.

Valerie Koop said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE.