Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cheap.

After months of walking around in my black heels, almost wearing them every day...

They have started to deteriorate.

Lining inside the shoe is peeling away.

They've lost their shine.

The actual heel has been scraped away, so, now, it's a steel rod that I'm walking on.

The leather is peeling up from the heel exposing the steel rod.

How I walked on these, I don't know.

All that to say, today, I replaced them. Finally. And still felt a twinge of guilt.

How much of a cheapass am I? When did this happen? :)

Can I also confess that I save gift tissue paper? I do.

BUT. Will spend $50 on customized Pottery Barn stockings.


So there you go.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and is starting their Christmas spirit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, don't you worry...i was folding all the tissue paper from my birthday gifts and saved them with my gift wrapping collection! lololol ever since i got a real job i became cheap too. xo.

Lindsay said...

Foof - You crack me up! Miss you XOXO