Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Not thinking ahead, I just went to the grocery store tonight to buy everything for our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow.  The UnSafeway on Federal was surprisingly calm and had everything I needed in stock, whew!

Since Val & Wayne headed to California to celebrate with Wayne's sister and parents . . .

And because Mom & Ken moved to Virginia . . .

And because Jordan has to work on Friday and all the Kal's are in Wyoming . . .

We are celebrating here in Denver with our besties.

Attempting my first Thanksgiving by myself (and Andrea) . . . wish us luck!


J and I are off to Casper on Saturday morning to spend the weekend at the cabin with the Kal's. . .

Hope everyone has safe holiday travels and celebrates with their loved ones!

No comments: