Saturday, March 20, 2010

ClaireBear and Color Decisions

Val found the sweetest flower girl dress for Claire this week and it forced me to make a color decision.

Are you ready?

I chose . . . yellow!  Which got me thinking about how to bring the pop of yellow somewhere else.  And what more fun place to carry the yellow through than in shoes for the bridesmaids!


Is this not the cutest thing EVER?  Can't wait to see bear in it.

A bit of inspiration for shoes below.  {All found via Zappos}


Now, don't get ahead of yourselves here.  I'm not going to have yellow as the only color accent in the wedding.  I'd like to carry the fun-ness (not a real word?) of the same tone of colors in the flowers with pinks, and maybe splash of blue.

And in case you forgot about my dream bouquet, see below.  :)


See how this is all flowing together?  Just nod your head . . .

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

It completely works - and is so fresh not to be matchy matchy. I love your vision.

I do think pink on Claire's rose headband will tie it all together, especially if your bouquet looks like the one pictured. Just gorgeous!

Abby Roich said...

linz i love the colors! that dress for claire is great! i like the steve maddens the best!