Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Papeterie Invitations

It's a snow day today (actually, PTO - I took a vacation day before the blizzard hit) and on the to-do list is to sketch a few invitation ideas.

Where else do I go for inspiration but Style Me Pretty?  And what do I find today but a drawing to win $200 gift certificate towards the adorable Papeterie store!

So, I entered.  Of course.  Odds of winning as of 1:20p.m. are 1 in 263 and is growing by the minute.  So in the meantime I've been designing a few invitations on the Papeterie website.

Which one is your favorite?  If any?  New colors?  Different design?  I need help, people!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh. love the color palette! look at you being brave :) I am torn between the 1st, 3rd, and 4th options. The flower on the 3rd/4th option seem more vintage and more "you." But I loooove the overall look you are going for! Can't wait to see what you decide on!

Anonymous said...

p.s. It was me, Lacey, that made that comment! Sorry!

Lindsay said...

So funny! Before I even read your second post I could tell it was from you! :) Are you proud of me for choosing colors finally?!