Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Groom

 Wants to buzz his head in the hotel room the night of the wedding.


Plays guitar and sings to relax.  To entertain friends and family. To de-stress.  To swoon his bride-to-be.


Hates his coffee black.  French vanilla or vanilla-caramel cream, please.

Has serious moves on the dance floor.

Is an amazing uncle.  Involved.  Funny.  Loving.  Makes me gleam when I think of the two of us having kids together.








               

Loves the Lord.

Makes me laugh without even saying a word.


Can talk to anyone.  Cousins-to-be, new friends in a crowd, a random in a restaurant.  Anyone.  For hours at a time.  And make them feel like his new best friend. I love this about him.

Big Buck Hunter (don't ask) is his favorite game.  Stick him in a bar with this and he'll be content all night.


Is romantic when I least expect it.


Is my soon to be husband.


Is the love of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you two are seriously too cute!

Valerie Koop said...

Best. Post. Ever.